COVID Secure Driving Lessons
In order minimise the risk of COVID transmission as much as possible, I am adopting the following protocol for each driving lesson:
- Before I arrive, I will contact you to ensure that you have no symptoms of coronavirus and that you have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms
- I have a non-contact thermometer to take your temperature prior to each lesson. The lesson will be postponed if you have a fever.
- No handshakes
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer immediately before the lesson
- Windows will be open at all times
- The car will be sanitized before you get in. In particular, all contact surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes or spray
- No cash. Payment methods accepted are Bank Transfer (preferred), Visa, V Pay, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, UnionPay, Discover, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Payment to be made before the lesson starts.
- No-one else to sit in on the lesson
- We will both use face coverings. If you do not have one, I can supply a disposable face covering
- If you wish to use disposable gloves, you can
- If I am not 100% happy with the state of your health prior to the lesson, then I will postpone it until you are healthy