Frequently asked questions
I will adopt the following protocol for each lesson:
- Before I arrive, I will contact you to ensure that:you have no symptoms of coronavirus and that you have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms
- No handshakes
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer immediately before the lesson
- Windows will be open at all times
- The car will be sanitized before you get in. In particular, all contact surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes or spray
- No cash. Payment methods accepted are Bank Tranfer (preferred), Visa, V Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, UnionPay, Discover, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Payment to be made before the lesson starts.
- No-one else to sit in on the lesson
- We will both use face coverings. If you do not have one, I can supply a disposable face covering
- If you wish to use disposable gloves, you can
- If I am not 100% happy with the state of your health prior to the lesson, then I will postpone it until you are healthy
I charge £30 per hour or £280 for a 10-hour pre-booking. Fow more details, see my price list
I give driving lessons in Warminster, Westbury, Frome or Trowbridge. For more details see my location map.
I give driving lessons in Warminster, Westbury, Frome or Trowbridge. For more details see area covered.
I can pick-up and drop-off at any place within a 10 mile radius of Warminster.
Everyone is different, so its impossible to give an exact figure. The DVSA claim that the average pupil requires 45 hours of lessons and 22 hours of private practice to pass their driving test. Over the past year, since I have been instructing, I have taught 20 pupils to drive from scratch. From these 20 pupils, the minimum number of hours was 15 and the maximum number of hours was 59, with an average of 28 hours.